Wednesday 24 March 2010

Photography weekend

Hello,

Last weekend we drove to the Brecon Beacons in South Wales for a photography course that we booked ages ago. The weather was not great, but hey we were there to learn how to use my brand new camera..No knitting or progress with any of my projects, but a real chill out weekend en amoureux...

Here are some of the pictures...

The Gospel Way

The Brecon Beacons and playing with camera brightness settings

Playing with the shutter speed settings



The cat and the postbox

Llanthony

2 comments:

  1. Brecon Beacons mais c'est a cote de chez moi!!!! J'adore y aller et admirer la vue- quand il neige c'est feerique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those are lovely photos! What a lovely trip - sometimes I think not so great weather makes for even better pictures...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I love reading them. I usually reply to comments, unless you are a nonreply- blogger.