Thursday 19 May 2011

I am a fruit and veg lover - for my home (home inspiration)

Hello everyone! I am really sorry it took me so long to come back, but we have been SO busy since moving in and I think it took more time than expected to get settled. Pictures of the house, which is permant work-in-progress to come soon. I love it!


Anyway, it is Thursday and it means home inspiration posting. And may I present, the Reversed Volumes by Mischer Traxler. And my favourite the cauliflower ceramic bowl.





I need to work out a space for it, I have an idea but it needs to show the pattern properly. I am officially in love with a cauliflower bowl. Can you resist this little chou-fleur?

2 comments:

  1. You're back, yeah!!!!

    J'espere que tout s'est bien passe et que vous vous sentez maintenant chez vous! J'adore le bol chou-fleur, c'est tres original et assez impressionant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this bowl! It is truly fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I love reading them. I usually reply to comments, unless you are a nonreply- blogger.