Wednesday 3 February 2010

Other projects

I am worried I get too bored for knitting projects sometimes. Anyway I have a few projects on the go at the moment, and I am hoping I will see the end of them sooner rather than later...




Here is my future laundry bag... It is not knitting but crochet. Hard to see at the moment, but you will see, it will be lovely and useful.






There is also the future cushion cover, again stockinette for the back is boring me... but hopefully in a few centimetres (well 10 to be precise) and I will be able to actualyl start the patter from Debbie Bliss book...





And finally a scarf that I started... 2 months ago... Again getting bored and I don't have a black coat to go with it anyway... But I am really intending to finish it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, I love reading them. I usually reply to comments, unless you are a nonreply- blogger.