Saturday 17 April 2010

Le citron gris

It looks great, and it was fun until the last repeat and the actual bind off. It is no surprise that I am the 2488th raveler (I am a bit slow really) who knitted the citron. It is a bit on the short side for me (I did not have it in me to add another repeat), but my Grandma is going to love it! Thanks to Meghan who has done a pink version of the citron!

Also ran our of gray yarn in the end, and added a blue edge to it.

It works out quite well I think, adds another dimension (although subtle, it was between a blue or pink edge..) to the shawl.

Worth doing but just once for me.

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love the light colours. I am sure your grandmother will love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I love reading them. I usually reply to comments, unless you are a nonreply- blogger.