With this award comes a couple of rules, including sharing 7 things about me. I already did the HUNDRED post, and there are quite a few bits and pieces about me there, but I thought it would be fun to talk about my 7 addictions.
1. I am a yarn and fabric addict. My hobby room is getting really full. But I love it.. One day, all of this stash will be making fabulous projects. Time is what I need - anyone has found out how to make days longer (48 hours would suit me).
2. I am a books addict. I have just signed up to our loval library, because I cannot actually have more books in the house.
3. I am crime TV series addict - I already referred to my Hercule Poirot obsession (not in any weird way), but I could add Midsommer murders, Lewis, Luther, Spooks, 24.. Perfect for knitting.
4. I am a sleep and food addict. It is quite simple I am in a real foul mood if I have not slept or had no food. I go quiet and cannot concentrate on anything else, and I get quite angry - basically you don't want to meet me when I am like that.
5. I am a skiing addict. I love it. Since I am 3, I only missed ONE skiing season. I have had a major accident 15 years ago, and it has not changed anything.
6. I am an email/internet/facebook/social network addict. I have friends in different countries, and this is the greatest way to keep in touch with them - or 'meet' like-minded people (through the blog for instance).
7. I am a chocolate addict. BUT not a fan of chocolate cake. I don't like it - don't know why. Currently in my drawer are awaiting some Lindt chocolate, dark chocolate and Chunky KitKat... Hmmm..
So I promised last week an outfit post. This has clearly not happened. There is a couple of VERY good reasons for this. First of all, we were super late for the party, and could not take picture before and then, well I was in no state to have my picture taken. Secondly, I am doing an interior design course (8. I am a learning addict) and module 4 was due today, I had to finish the drawings yesterday.
So will there or will not be any post about the outfit? There will be at some point this week. M needs to help out (ie take pictures), but for the time being here are the different bits and bobs composing the outfit.
Dress for Coast; Bag from Topshop;
Bangle from Oasis;
Scarf/Shawl by me -
jardin des plantes pattern La Droguerie
I LOVE the scarf. I am quite honest about the successes of some of my projects, and this one is a clear success. I was slightly peeved when I realised that PurlBee had a very similar pattern as the one from La Droguerie (for free) but then I would not have had that amazing yarn. More on the project to come this week.
So the next step is to spread the Versatile Blogger word - I am able in turn to award it to 15 of my favourite blogs... Expect some email to come guys!