Monday 22 August 2011

Noas' Libellule {13% Mondays}

Hello hello my lovelies! How are you all? Did you enjoy your weekend? It was great being on my own (loved M coming back too, of course), and chilling at home. I managed to almost finish my to-do list, yeah! More to come on this in the course of the week...

The weather is beautiful today, and to be fair it was all written in the sky yesterday when we went for a walk on the common...


Sometimes it is all about being at the right place, at the right time; I am not a plane-spotter, but I could not resist showing this picture... I never thought about it but living near an airport can be a photographic opportunity!



Finally... there are facts you cannot deny on Mondays.. and here is this week's...




Happy Monday guys! Hope you will have a great week...



PS: If you want to know why I keep calling my Monday posts {13% Mondays} check out my first {13% Mondays} post.

2 comments:

  1. Amazing pictures! I love it when the sky takes this sort of shade in the evening.

    I look forward to seeing what you've been up to this week-end. Belts are in the pipeline, the hardest part being which one to make first! I've also started on a silk skirt with a scalloped waistband. It seems like I'm getting my inspiration back...

    Have a great Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That fact of life is so true and I'm already looking forward to the next w-e, also because I'm going to Reading rock festival! I wish you a lovely week!

    http://notjustaprettydress.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I love reading them. I usually reply to comments, unless you are a nonreply- blogger.