Monday 18 July 2011

Noas' Libellule {13% Mondays}

Hiya Guys... Just come back from a long weekend away with Mr. M. This morning was really hard work for the two of us (3 snoozes on the blackberry-cum-alarm clock). And to be honest, I am still not really awake.

Made me wondered about Monday posts - what would like to work on? Clearly I love remembering the best bit of the weekend, but I need a bit of humour for the week ahead. You will remember my coup de coeur pictures of Mamika by Sacha Goldberger. They make me smile every time I look at them. And this is exactly what I need on Mondays, something to make me smile!

The post is called 13% Mondays, because of this quote:

'I always give 100% at work: 13% Monday, 22% Tuesday, 26% Wednesday, 35% Thursday and 4% Friday'.

The best bit of the weekend is the wedding of friends of ours in the Peak District.


Today's humour is quite topical, and I suppose, only for Harry Potter's fans.

Has not happened to me yet, but it may do!

What have you been up to this weekend?
Happy Monday everyone!

PS: This week will feature another new type of posts, involving shopping (I LOVE shopping) and making.. Stay tune, or follow me on twitter (@NoasLibellule) for sneak peeks at what's coming up.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Monday!! You're not the only one who pressed the snooze button this morning...

    My week-end was not as exciting as yours! I think if i had to pick a best moment, it would have been last night, watching a replay of Top of the Pops 1964-1974 on the BBC iPlayer, snuggling on the sofa. Oh, and finally updating my blog!!

    Have you been to the cinema to see the final Harry Potter film then?

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I love reading them. I usually reply to comments, unless you are a nonreply- blogger.