Monday 25 July 2011

Noas' Libellule {13% Mondays}

Happy Monday everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend! We certainly enjoyed ours, I managed to get an interesting tan line in the process (tanning means sun, so that is all good).


I met a new friend. I think I took a 100 pictures of him coming out of his shell, but here is my favourite one ... I am sure he is posing for the camera!



Although I have been talking to the interior of my house many times in this blog, the exterior is no less important - it has always been on our to-do-list. And this weekend was THE weekend we were going to tackle it. And here is a picture to prove that someone was working really hard (and I am recording essential moments in the renovating of our house - a very important task).




And finally a bit of knitter humour for the start of the week ... Many of you may recognise themselves... I am certainly one to wear all the scarves I have knitted no matter what the weather is (guess what I am knitting at the moment, yes a scarf).


Happy Monday everyone!


PS: You are going to LOVE tomorrow's {buy it or make it} ? I will be reviewing one of my favourite items: BAGS! Some amazing tutorials to show you.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Monday to you too!

    Teehee at the drawing. Very cutesy, and definitely true for some knitters!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I love reading them. I usually reply to comments, unless you are a nonreply- blogger.