Monday 11 July 2011

{ Ideas to steal - edited } Countryside wedding

Hiya guys, happy Monday! Hope you all had a great weekend.. I certainly did! Last Saturday I attended one of my university friend's wedding in South East London - a true countryside wedding in her parents and grand-parents's gardens (they live next to each other) - bang in the middle of London. They did nearly everything themselves! You can have an amazing wedding on a tight budget...


IDEAS TO STEAL...



1. Custom-made tube station sign (Her brother's wedding present). 2. Wedding stencils. Find stencils at the Stencil Studio. 3. Cake stand made of discarded crates and heart-shaped garland - and yummy carrot cakes of different sizes. Find similar crates @ Hen and Hammock. 4.Lace napking ring. Try McCulloch and Wallis for Cotton Lace trims.


My favourite picture - their last dance..



Better get the camera charged up again, we are off to the next wedding on Thrusday!



PS: Had to edit some bits and bobs.. and added some links to shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, I love reading them. I usually reply to comments, unless you are a nonreply- blogger.