Friday 13 August 2010

Work in progress

I am progressing.. just so slowly!
Here are the two of the projects I take in turn in the evenings after work.

The scarf, nothing fancy as M wants something simple, nothing funny. I added a bit of colour, with the Opal HundertWasser which is combined with some classy grey wool. Will get him to model the finished scarf!


And here is a project that will require a LOT more work, but which I am loving. The tutorial has
been written by Attic 24, and the colour scheme was inspired by rosa.p. and my own home colour scheme.

Better get back to it!





1 comment:

  1. The scarf is looking great- sometimes simple is just right! And thanks for the link about the crochet blanket- I have been envying gorgeous in progress blankets like yours, but don't know really how to crochet in the round! I'm going to go study that, and see if I can't learn a thing or two...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I love reading them. I usually reply to comments, unless you are a nonreply- blogger.