Thursday 6 January 2011

Home Inspiration 14

The house project has not gone away whilst I have been on holiday and it is far from being done... Apparently I am moving in a month's time....


OK moving from that thought. Now that we have built our new entrance, I am looking for a rug. It took me two months last time to find one M and I both liked - so let's face it this is not going to be easy. But I have found one... that I LOVE... it is made by Sandrine Alouf, a Belgian artist and photographer.


Well I am having mixed reviews from friends here, so what do you think?

2 comments:

  1. I think you should go for it- I absolutely love it!

    You always find such cool things for your house, really amazing, funny and quirky stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, that is awesome! i vote yes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I love reading them. I usually reply to comments, unless you are a nonreply- blogger.