Friday 17 June 2011

The right card

Is it me or everyone is getting married this year? It is truly great, but after the excitement of another one of our friends getting married come the anxiety of: what to wear, with or without hat, the wedding present and the wedding card.

Yes cards, I really do think hard about the cards to congratulate the happy couple that will be given on the wedding day. I kept all mine, and loved them, and therefore feel that they should be a bit special.


So here are my top 6 cards for weddign celebrations in 2011:


From left to right: Rob Ryan Heart Seat; Lil Sonny Sky Card ; Sophia Victoria Joy ; Doodlelove; Darling Clementine ; Mr and Mrs



Some I could easily frame as well .. No, I should not keep them to myself, they are for someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, I love reading them. I usually reply to comments, unless you are a nonreply- blogger.