Wednesday 29 June 2011

{Upclycling competition - What to do with a can?}

Guys, I know you are all super creative - I am reading your blogs, so this is going to be right up your street.

I was sent today the website of a competition going on at the moment called
i luv my can. This competition is a way of encouraging more people to recycle by taking a fresh look at the packaging of their favourite drink.

All you have to do is pick a category (most artistic, most fashionable, most unusual re-use etc), then upload a video or a picture of your can creation.

Each category will have its own winner, with the best creations being auctioned off to raise money for the Art Fund, the UK’s leading charity that helps secure great art for museums and galleries for everyone to enjoy.

The deadline is August 28, so a bit of time for you creative peeps to think up something amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, I love reading them. I usually reply to comments, unless you are a nonreply- blogger.