Thursday 4 August 2011

Blogging Worldwide!

I have already tweeted about this... Mary Rebecca had the awesome idea of
compiling a huge list of blogs so people can discover new blogs and be discovered, brilliant isn't it? Plus she decided to categorise blogs according to the region you blog from. The idea is that you could find blogs in the same location, or from another region - up to you! The only criteria is to have a blog!! You will have to send her an email with your blog's name, a brief description of your blog and a picture... She explains everything on the post.


I spent a bit of time this morning to do this, because I decided to put a picture of myself - there is a lot of me in this blog so it made sense (and I thought the pic could not be that offensive as you needed a 250x120 pixels). I hate being in front of the camera, and I generally look like this when I am.



Very standard pose for me (- actually this is quite a good one, check out the eyes)! So here is my 250x120 version of it...

Guys, join the blog list, what would you be blogging today about otherwise?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, I love reading them. I usually reply to comments, unless you are a nonreply- blogger.