Monday 5 September 2011

Noas' Libellule {13% Mondays}

Hello guys! Happy Monday! How does the week come round so quickly? We celebrated in style my grand-parents' diamond anniversary. It was great to catch up with my family. Although it is not without its... challenges ... Let just say a lot of questions focused on having children - Was I intending to have any, when, what was I waiting for - at least they are stopping at giving me tips on how-to.. Phew!

The one picture that stood out is that of my brother with this (one of) beloved guitar. He played a solo for my grand-parents, and every time he plays I am just amazed how good he is (he played at our wedding as well - I got quite emotional then..). So here is, the man (well hands) and his guitar.




Full week this week - I have to work 5 days! What!! ... I definitely need a bit of humour. My Dad is a chemist, and this is perhaps why I find this very funny...




So what have you been up to this weekend? Anything exciting? Have a great week, guys.


PS: I have received a few questions about the blog, my HUNDRED post, my pictures... I will be running a FAQ post in a couple of weeks. So guys, you have until this Friday to ask me ANY question you want and I will try to reply to all ... in the best of my knowledge (by the way, we are intending to have children, just not now).

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Diamond anniversary? What an achievement. Hope I'll be celebrating mine one day! Thanks for visiting my blog - hope you'll be back soon :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you had such a nice w-e with your family and I want to reassure you that I get the same questions every time I go home...I think it's part of the package when they see you only few times per year, don't worry!

    I love the chemical joke!

    http://notjustaprettydress.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I love reading them. I usually reply to comments, unless you are a nonreply- blogger.